Monday, October 7, 2019

Brotih

hello.. been so long.. haha.. missed one of my chapter in here.. my chapter with brotih. after almost three years.. we end it.. bye bye semua rencana.. yg paling buruk dari semuanya adalah he lied to me.. i was happy and i was quite persistence to save us.. but knowing the fact that he lied to me.. a big one.. i think ya its better for me to move on.. do i regret my relationship with him? hmm.. ga sih.. cuma menyayangkan aja akhirnya begini.. we could have better ending, walaupun bukan untuk sama2 juga.. i was mad at God at time.. ga trima parah.. why why why.. keep questioning.. tapi ya balik lagi ya.. God see something that i didnt see.. he whispered to me to check with his mom.. then BOOM! everything revealed.. tapi yaa.. abis itu masih sempet kekeuh loh.. masih gamau terima.. masih hoping for the best.. goblok ya gw? iya.. hahaha.. oh well.. i wish u the best brot.. sad but ya i think better this way..  

No comments:

"by read every post you'll know me better than them.." -kurcacikecil
Daisypath Anniversary tickers