Sunday, August 23, 2009

just something means something..

4 months later..

its been so long since last time i wrote.. a lot of things happened.. and the thing between me and him didn't work well..

maybe that time i was under spelled.. everything seemed perfect.. too perfect maybe.. then i missed all the details.. and now i'm here.. wondering.. trying not to cry..

me, him, and her..
she knew that feeling so well.. why?

its not the first time he did this to me.. we were just 2 months.. teardrops fallen.. say he's sorry.. but he did it again.. and yes.. he did blame the unstable feeling..

and she know the situation well.. she jump in and she won without any obstacle.. of course its not totally her fault.. he had those mistakes too.. and i had it too.. i should learned that she should be standing right there. always there. behind that line. no room for her.. even just for a blink.. she got her turn already.. now mine!

can't deny that i miss him and still hoping everything change, so i could have my happy ending thing with him.. but.. can i believe in him again? until today i don't know how the truth story was..he lied to me.. he lied to me about her.. he lied to me about everything.. i even doubt his feeling for me.. that singapore things and everything.. was it the truth?

2 days ago i found all the conversations.. what if i never found it? he keep lying to me? i do love him.. but its just enuff.. enuff for now..

maybe one day we could bump into each other again and make the right start. i know that they called me stupid.. too naive.. but i prefer to called it forgiveness..

No comments:

"by read every post you'll know me better than them.." -kurcacikecil
Daisypath Anniversary tickers