Sunday, October 11, 2009

box of memories.. love that!

Last night I had opened my box which contained full of my memory bout my exs.. yeah.. I loved to collecting every pieces of it. Receipt when we had first date, our pictures, movie tickets, parking tickets, presents from him.. etc.. I mean.. what do I have to put it all into dust bin? It’ll follow me anyway.. it will always be my past. I can never erase it.. so I always thinking, its true that I cry now, but someday if I look back at it again I will smile with my head up high.. yup!! that’s true.. I smiled.. looked into it made me laughed.. cant believe I made it! I’ve through it! a thousands of memory filled my head.. I found many pictures there.. and in those pictures she looked so happy.. no sad tears fallen down on her cheeks.. hahaha.. it seemed that every moment she passed by do meaningful for her.. everyday is a happy day.. and always, I always found that when you’re in love, you said to your love that it would be forever.. "I would never leave you for any reason…" and when you both broke up, I-would-not-forgive-myself-if-I-lost-you's sentence been said.. at that moment, they really mean it when they said it.. but after months, years.. it turned to "just a word".. word which will be said again for your next love… and it will be really meaningful when you found your soul mate.. when a word will not be just a word that has expired date: until-you-break-up-with-him..

No comments:

"by read every post you'll know me better than them.." -kurcacikecil
Daisypath Anniversary tickers