Sunday, October 11, 2009

forgiven but not forgotten..

Forgiven but not forgotten.. what’s wrong with that line? Full of revenge? Mmm.. I disagree with that.. if someone made mistake to you and you forgave them.. yeah, it’s forgiven.. but it’s not always be forgotten.. not for always remember what he did, is just our natural to be aware next time.. make sure that he would never do that again.. but not all mistake not forgotten.. take simple example.. someone borrowed my pencil and broke it.. if he broke the one I love, I’ll never lend him again my precious thing. Because I’m afraid he will broke it again.. I lend him my precious one because I trust him.. I put trust on him. I want to share my precious thing with him. but if he broke my ordinary pencil which has no meaning for me, I will forgot what he has done right away.. because it’s not important for me.. so if something forgiven but not forgotten, I think it depends how deep it ached your heart.. if it only on the top, I bet it’ll forgotten even though it still makes me aware next time. But if it got into deep.. well.. its hard to be forgotten.. cause next time around I will be more aware for what you have done.. and it will be affect to other people.. its just about safeness.. I just want to protect what I had.. no one wants to did same old mistake.. not forgotten means awareness..

No comments:

"by read every post you'll know me better than them.." -kurcacikecil
Daisypath Anniversary tickers